The Program Committee (PC) will be responsible for the program of the conference; in particular, the PC will be selecting invited survey presentations, invited talks, contributed short talks by participants, and poster presentations.
- Susanne Albers (Technical University of Munich)
- Edith Cohen (Google & Tel Aviv University)
- Shiri Chechik (Tel Aviv University)
- Fabian Kuhn (University of Freiburg)
- Seffi Naor (Technion)
- Marcin Pilipczuk (University of Warsaw)
- Piotr Sankowski (chair - University of Warsaw)
- David Shmoys (Cornell University)
- Ola Svennson (EPFL)
- Mikkel Thorup (University of Copenhagen)
- Gregory Valiant (Stanford University)
- Ryan Williams (MIT)
Local Organizing Committee
HALG'19 is organized by Basic Algorithms Research Copenhagen (BARC) which involves staff from both University of Copenhagen, Department of Computer Science and the IT University of Copenhagen.
The conference Organizing Committee will be responsible for all local arrangements for the conference and will be liaising with the PC to run the conference.
- Pernille Frejby Hansen (University of Copenhagen, BARC)
- Thore Husfeldt (IT University of Copenhagen, BARC)
- Nanna Højholt (University of Copenhagen)
- Rasmus Pagh (IT University of Copenhagen, BARC)
- Mikkel Thorup (chair - University of Copenhagen, BARC)
- Christian Wulff-Nilsen (University of Copenhagen, BARC)
If any questions about the local arrangements please contact: HALG19@di.ku.dk
The Steering Committee (SC) will oversee the organization of the conference and will set up its format.
- Nikhil Bansal (CWI, Amsterdam)
- Shiri Chechick (Tel-Aviv University)
- Artur Czumaj (University of Warwick)
- Mohsen Ghafari (ETH, Zurich)
- Fabrizio Grandoni (IDSIA, Lugano)
- Robi Krautghamer (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Stefano Leonardi (chair - Sapienza University of Rome)
- Ola Svennson (EPFL, Lausanne)
- Virginia Vassilevska Williams (MIT, Cambridge)